By using this site, the customer agrees to our terms and conditions.
Although I have the most sincere intentions with each of my customers, sometimes things can still go wrong. I guarantee to consider each case carefully.
Because these wares are mortal, my refund policies are listed below.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, I will happily offer a refund for the item purchase price.
- For refund cases to be considered, the receiver must notify in writing with their reason and supply any images if necessary.
- All cases will be considered. Any item approved for refund must be unused, still in it's original condition and posted back to me. The customer agrees to cover all postage expenses.
- I ask that any items returned are packed well enough to withstand the Australian postal system, just as I take care when packing items to send to you.
- If the item has been damaged in transit, the receiver must notify me in writing immediately and submit clear images of the damage and packaging. I will then raise an insurance claim with the courier company.
- Refunds will not be considered after 7 days from delivery.