Welcome to my website. By continuing to browse and shop on this website, you agree to the terms set out in this document. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
I wish for your shopping experience to be a pleasant one however, sometimes things don't always go to plan. Where possible, I will always attempt to clear up any unfavourable circumstance.
The contents of this website remain the property of Lesley Hurley and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission from the copyright owner.
Items are carefully wrapped to withstand the postal system. I use recycled packaging materials where possible.
All items are posted through Sendle. They deliver to almost any street address in Australia.
If you or any other authorised person are unable to personally receive the delivery, please provide a safe address in case the parcel needs to be left, as I do not cover stolen parcels. Please advise if you prefer signature on delivery.
If you'd like your item to go to a PO Box, please let me know and I will happily arrange postage through Australia Post, charged at their current postage rate.
I take extreme care when handling these wares so that they arrive to you in the best possible condition but because these wares are mortal, my refund policies are listed below.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, I will happily offer a refund for the purchase price, less postage.
- For refund cases to be considered, the receiver must notify in writing with their reason and supply any images if necessary.
- Any item approved for refund must be unused, still in it's original condition and posted back to me. The customer is to cover all postage expenses except for cases where the item was damaged in original transit.
- I ask that any items returned are packed well enough to withstand the Australian postal system, just as I do when I send to you.
- If the item has been damaged in transit, the receiver must notify me in writing immediately and submit clear images of the damage and packaging.
- If you are unsatisfied with the product for any reason, contact me immediately upon receiving. Cases will not be considered after seven days from delivery.
Your privacy is important to me. Any personal information you provide will remain the property of Lesley Hurley and information gathered will be used solely for the purposes of either shipping products to you or gaining a better understanding of how I may improve my service to you. I may occasionally reach out to our contacts list via email to let you know about any special offers or new products. If you no longer wish to receive emails from me, simply tick the unsubscribe box.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Because these wares are individually crafted by hand, there will be slight discrepancies in colour, glaze run, shape and size. I will take all measures necessary to ensure the items are as close as possible to the photograph supplied through this website. Please remember that all computer screens are calibrated differently, and therefore colours may appear slightly different from the actual item. This should only be minor.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.